About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome 2011!

Hello everyone and happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a blessed and joyful Christmas and will have a very prosperous New Year.

So far this year, I visited an old friend/acquaintance from church, and it was a very interesting experience.  It just showed me how much I've changed since living in Chicago the past 3 years, and how I'm not really the same person I was when I left in 2007, and I believe that's a good thing.  I've grown. But it also showed me that I'm no longer in sync with the people I knew who are still involved with the culture of church, or what I call "the cult of christianity".  I've grown out of it and that's a really good thing.

To be honest, New Year's Day felt more like Christmas to me than Christmas did.  I have a real expectation of something new and exciting taking place this year and I'm very interested to see how the year unfolds... waiting with baited breath.  I've rekindled my interest in Christian Church History and found a PBS Nova program that you might find interesting and one I really enjoyed, called "Building the Great Cathedrals."

">
Watch the full episode. See more NOVA.


Hope you find it interesting.

Have a great New Year!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment